Monday, July 31, 2017

You cry because of the nice colors of the sunset



I got out of the ideology’s jail
and made for the human kind world.
Life saved chairs for those to come,
and my friends and me ordered some drinks for them.
We each ordered some drinks for them.
Then, we each watched the way of life
we had just left behind,
and felt free and happy.
I got out the ideology’s jail.

You’re a person as I am,
you are afraid of death and pain,
you love yours, and fight for surviving.
You believe in kindness,
and cry because of the nice colors of the sunset.
You’re like me, a person as I am.

Any mistake on the second time
is much harsher than on the first time,
but no matter how many times we are wrong,
the main issue is the will of going on.
No matter if we were aware of our bad decission,
sometimes our decission’s capacity is ill.
The fact, all that is important, is the will of going on.

I explained to myself
what it was all about;
by writing and singing
I talked to myself
and figured out
what it was all about,
and I felt free and happy.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cookie compliance