Wednesday, February 15, 2017

GRACE



Sometimes I can't stand a lot of situations in life, then I remeber the pains and the sadness of those who once lived on the Earth, and I realize that I shouldn't complain. For instance, this happens when I think of Grace, who got married few hours before her husband was killed. How could she overcome this situation? How was her life after that moment? If she could go ahead with her existence... why can't I? But even though I understand all this ideas, sometimes I can't; and I realize I need help, I need the warm nearness of someone who understand all. The hardest experience in life is the discovery of the coldness hidden inside the human hearts. Coldness, egotism, emptiness, hate... I need a warm heart, and I need to be surrounded by warm hearts. Everybody need to be surrounded by warm hearts. It is not difficult, even babies can do. It is just priorizing the highest attittude. Be patient. Be tolerant. Be warm. Be kind. Kindness is not weakness; kindness is the core of our beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cookie compliance