Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Waltzing Matilda



During the harshest moments of my life, "Waltzing Matilda" has been a personal anthem. I'm not Australian. In fact, I live on the other side of the Earth, but something strange has made me keen on the song "Waltzing Matilda". At the same time, in the same harsh times, I've been fond of the wide and lonely prairies, the red color of the earth, and the sacred silence of the landscape.

Here, in the video you can see above, I was in a lovely house of a little village called Masriudoms, near the naturist beach of "El Torn". It was in summer, and Waltzing Matilda was my pray to the misterious God that stands above any religion, a God that doesn't punish or rewards, a God that just gives; the God of the red lands and the wild prairies.

I hope you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

cookie compliance