Skip to main content

The love I will have given... The smiles I will have achieved... The time I wil have shared...



Death always looks so bad! And losing dear people is sad, indeed! Specially when they go too young. We can try to avoid the sad face of death, but we should try to watch further, and accept the natural rules of game. The death that we have to understand is the natural death, not the unfair death of wars or hates, nor the unsuitable death of young people. We are not going to be friends of the cruel deaths of so many people who pass away out of line. We have to work for a world without the unbearable deaths of those who should be still alive.
But the quiet death of old and illl people even seem down right friendly sometime; a death at the end of the life when the wisdom of a deep lifelong has been transmited to all the people that he or she loves.
In the beginning, death, whenever it comes, just shows its ugly face, until you get to know it a little bit better. But nobody likely would be able to born (future babies) if those who are alive never died, and human species would not keep evolving if individuals didn't die; there's no evolution without death. And even though it seems that the evolution of species has stopped, it is really still working. We have to fight to achieve that this evolution works in the direction of a human being with more empathy and kindness.
We appeared just for a little while, so... the best thing we can do is smiling. Life is so short than we can't waste our time not loving. Life is so precious than we can't waste our time not loving. The fact of the death should compels us to live as if every day was the last one. There no use enjoying selfish pleasures if this pleasures don't allow to share happiness with the people we love. We have been alone all the eternity, and maybe we will be alone all the eternity after our death; in fact, we really don't know. A writer said once that life is the vacations of the death, so... we should afford this vacations to do what we will not be able to do during the eternity. And the evil is always a dark side that gives us a painful and heavy sense. We must not waste our vacations acting as if people had no a heart. We must feel the feelings of the people as if those feelings were ours. The idea of the death should help us to deeply live.
Many times we have to tell our life:
-Don't lie to me... You will vanish. All is provisional. I'm not going to take richness away, nor power, nor prestige... However, I will take all the good times beside the people I will have loved, the love I will have given, the smiles I will have achieved, the time I wil have shared... You, life, will vanish... and when you vanish, I will take my treasures away.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nudity is not promiscuity. Naturists are not swingers.

Many people confuse nudity with sexuality; but human sexuality is present in all parts of human body, not only in the covered areas.
In my case, I defend the exercise of a responsible sexuality within the family. I believe in freedom, of course, and everyone can do what he wants, but in my personal life, sexuality belongs to family; it is a matter of my wife and me.  On the other hand, I think that a united family is the best place where children can grow up. I think that love should be present in all human relationships. When I say love, I mean really the love, empathy, will of good for people I love. Feeling is neither the cause nor the essence of love. Feeling is an usual result of love. But love is more than feeling . I can say that I love you  when I want all the good for you, in spite that the good for you doesn't mean a pleasure for me, in spite that the good for you means an effort for me. I bathe naked on the beach, and I sunbathe naked, that's true... but I do not prete…

Cañuelo Beach (Tarifa) (Cádiz) Andalucia.

Today I'm not going to write about a Catalan beach, but about Cañuelo beach, in Tarifa (Cadiz) Andalucia. In this beach, we can see a soft continuity between forest and sand. Any paved road is far away. Free nakedness is mixed with swimsuits. Here we have freedom to dress or undress. Sun is reflected on the deep blue sea and on the green pines. When summer dies, winter dress landscape in gala. The Sea grows dark and It bedecks with white handkerchieves.   

Beach is longer than two hundred metres; at ten o'clock, It is immersed in a bright solitude.




At one o'clock, beach is full. Naked people, dressed people... Freedom is chaotic. Uniformity is a consequence of imposition. We must walk along five or six quilometers to escaping from paradise and go back to the civilitation. The path follows a narrow line between the hills of a mountain steeped in beauty.


Sometimes we fear big animals that eat near path. They also fear us.

We see a big sand dune in the distance. The dune emerge fr…

Our society is trapped in the quick-sands of fear

Scott Fitzgerald would writte «the bright tan prayer rug of a beach» to express a feeling that it hardly can be expressed. When we talk about natural beauty we are really talking about our mother, our origin, the source of our being; and not only of our body but our inmost being. The shape of our naked body reveals the paintbrush of a misterious beauty. Here we are a reality beyond the physical interest or the material sensations. Sadly, some people who approach to naturism are trapped on the surface of the matter. We have an iceberg and some times we think that the ice is just the ice mountain outside the sea. What we see dazzles us, but some times it also blinds us. On the other side, we have a society fearing its own being; a society that wears a mask. Where is your voice, society, when you talks as if what you say was the script of a perfect play? Why do you fear your natural voice? Who does tell the truth if everybody says what society wants to hear? I often experience an empt…