Thursday, August 18, 2016

My first song of this summer.


I made this song few days ago. 
It would be what the wind would say to the human being if he could.
I decided to sing it in the nature even though the quality of the sound is not as good as it would be indoor. But I think it is more natural.
Greetings!


White
of the foam on the deep blue sea.
This white taken by the power
of the pure and clean wind's blowing.
This wind that is «in love».

The Wind stops and then moves again.
It dies and then it is alive again.
It arrives to mainland and laughs
when it sees the golden wisps of hair of the children.

Human being!
When did you learn to read and understand
the pines dance of the paradise?

You are really you!

You're good looking!
You were drawn through the bright line
that the Earth usually sketches.

Your skin is the dress that nature gave you.
I ruffle your salty hair.
And I realize you're wind as I am.

You are really you!

You're crazy, human being!
Why do you sell such a lot of hapiness?
You were snatched from the forests and the Earth,
and now you pursues emptiness.

You say you are already an adult,
and you ask me to silence my singing.

The day I silence it, I will die...
I'm the wind and I love the Sun.

Human being!
When did you learn to forget the pines dance of the paradise?

You are not really you.

Here you are!
Take my wings and fly to the stars.
You just need to leave all the weight.
I ruffle your salty hair.
And I realize you're wind as I am.

You are really you!

2 comments:

cookie compliance