Monday, February 22, 2016

Our actual life hides in these foolish things.



More covers in my  YouTube Account


Take my hand, and I'll give my heart.
Today the Moon shines, big and bright.
Our greatest treasure
is the kindness that flies
where it wants;
the kindness that has made our core.
 
Everywhere
a pure soul
draws great designs.
The simplest things
are the most valuable jews.
I'm the owner
of the actions that I made
just because I like making,
I'm the slave
of the habits
that are suppossed to rule
the way I live.
Nothing of what I freely do
makes me different
to the most of the people.
Nothing of what I freely do
is lost forever.
Nothing of what I enforced do
does any good. 
We really live
when we enjoy the simple breaths
of our daily pace.
Our actual life, 
makes us deeply live.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cookie compliance