Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Freedom Catalonia!



"For ourselves and our children. The hour has come. All that I have, all that I am, and all that I hope, in this life, ..
while I live, let me have a country... A free country..."

John Adams


I will never want to be in a place where they don't let me leave.
The more they threaten me with all the pests if I don't want to stay inside, the more I wish to go outside.
If I can't decide to leave you, I don't want to be with you.
The more you fear me with your dire predictions about my future without you, because you want to force me to stay beside you, the more I fear to be with you.
I will never be in any place where I'm not allowed to leave.
And if anytime I am in such a kind of place, I'll be always a prisoner, and I'll always want to run away.  

2 comments:

  1. Jere, you expressed your feelings beautifully. I hope you and your fellow Catalonians get your independence soon.

    ReplyDelete

cookie compliance