Sunday, June 21, 2015

Nudeness? I think it is a so natural habit, so logical, and so simple... that It doesn't need to be called with any name


Some years ago, a traveller from a far country came for the first time to Europe. The country which this traveller came from was a very traditional and fundamentalist country, and all women wore headskarfs. 
When the traveller arrived to Europe and saw a woman with her hair free, he thought he had found one of the famous and renowned nudist areas of Europe, one of these modern and "exotic" areas that grabbed the attention of the people of his country when they hearded about them. 
The traveller asked her just one question:
-Excuse me, my lady, How long have you been as a head hair nudist?
The lady didn't understood him, because she had never worn a headskarf, and so... she had never thought she was a head hair nudist.
I think that so does nudism or naturism. I don't consider myself as a nudist or naturist only for not using swimsuit. I think it is a so natural habit, so logical, and so simple... that It doesn't need to be called with any name. People who have always used swimsuit probably will be obsessed with the fact of the nudity, but I feel that when I'm in the beach, the main fact is not the nudity but the nature: the sun, the sea, the wind... and myself in the water, in the sea, under the sun, embraced with the wind. 









1 comment:

cookie compliance