Tuesday, April 21, 2015

We shall overcome. We will win. We will save the Earth from the black storm of the avarice; and the sound of the streams will be heard everywhere again.



My sea is drawing corbes in every moment. Each line is the right line it has to draw. Beyond the water, light glances, and sea's surface is like a blanket of emmerald, and the shape it forms is like the skin of an eternal god.
The power that has designed this beauty is the same power that has dreamt of my shape. My true dress is not the tissue that some factory has made but the skin made by the universe in the Earth. If someone bans this image, a deep part of my mind will miss it strongly; something inside me will be sore; I'll have lack of some reality that perhaps I will not be able to define. I'll fear nudeness, I'll find it disgusting... so I'll be sore with a part of my self, with my own natural image. Something in me will not be natural, but I will not realise because everybody will be like me, everybody will have lack of the same reality, nobody will know they will have lack of this treasure. 

Some people have recovered this treasure, the self-esteem, the love for the natural dress that Earth has sewn for the Homo sapiens. Some people enjoy their free bodies in the beach and in the sea under the sun. They have been knowing their own image from they were children, and they don't think about sex when they see a natural human body. Society is ill, and it doesn't know. But one day, Human kind will turn its negative attitude into a human and soft relation with nature, with the Earth and with all the hearts. We shall overcome. We will win. We will save the Earth from the black storm of the avarice; and the sound of the streams will be heard everywhere again.

I love you! 



.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cookie compliance