Monday, January 26, 2015

I'm coming.





I'll be arriving in the sunset, when sky gets red. The awakening is bound to be delayed, because I'm weak, and blind, and dark... But inside of me, there is a seed that is germinating. And I'm coming. Expect to see me around sunset-ish. I will have sung all my old sweet songs, the tunes that always make cry us. I'm really looking forward to seeing you. And the gift I ordered is due to arrive just when I met you. I've been dealing with a muse, and she has promised me that she will bring it. I'll be fitting it before night falls.
I'll be arriving with the soft wind, when the thyme's scent spreads around, and time stops, and west inflames, and your face be another sun beside the woods. My wisdom is bound to be delayed, because I'm just a poor monkey playing to be human. But I love you, and I love everybody. So... I'm coming. Expect to see me when my voice sounds. I will have left my possessions far away, and I'm going to be only me. I will have left my lies, and I'm going to be only me. I'm really looking forward to kissing you. And the gift I ordered is due to be here just when I dream of you. I've been dealing with a muse, and I can see her when I think of you. I'll be fitting it before night embraces all.

You, freedom, clearness, lives here, and I'm coming.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

cookie compliance