Wednesday, November 26, 2014

To clear out (Leave everything)


I'm going to get rid of my worries. 
I'm going to get rid of my fears.
I'm going to get rid of my boundaries
that doesn't allow me to reach my fate.

I want to get rid of the chains
that press my heart and tie my brain.
I want to get rid of the thoughts
that stick me and hit me without faith.

Heaps of junk inside my soul
must disappear with fire and light.

In the drawers of my inner home
only hope, only smiles.
I'm going to clear out the path
that I have to start freely under the sun
sorting out the array of instants
some in passion, some in fight.

I'm giving away myself with joy
working on me, I'm helping the world.
Throwing away the shit, I choose
a better pace and a sweeter world.
I ask you to take out all your rubbish
far away of your core.

Jeremias Soler.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cookie compliance