Friday, August 8, 2014

Bright day of beach!


 I am very much impressed by that as a strong wave. A blue and bright wave means a lot to me. There is an strong inner comfort in knowing I can hug a wave, smell its salt's scent, kiss its fresh and wild test. A blue, or green, or emerald wave is one of the greatest constructions of the Earth. It lives in an instant, but if we were beings that live just an instant, the wave would live along our whole live.

No matter whether the instants finish. They have been alive, they have been our instants. So that... they are eternal instants. Beauty stays in spite that the instants finish. 
We live inside the instant, though I have other things to work and fight. But these other things will appear after the instant, so that, in my life only the instant exists. And this is one of the secrets of the happiness. Happiness is very easy. It is so easy that it is difficult to see it.

During the time of the instant, many things happen. A drop stays in the air and the sun turn it into fire, fresh fire, alive fire... A face, express all the softness that Earth designs when it creates a new person from stardust. The sea draws an unique surface made of wrinkles. The colors of the landscape dream a pure reality, a beautiful reality. There's a whole uinverse in the instant, and it is a gift for us.

When I'm in Cala Fonda, inside the instant, I wouldn't rather have been in any other place. Perhaps, I first became aware of this phenomenon in this beach, in Cala Fonda. When I usually go back home, I keep these good sensations, and in every aim of my daily life, I still stay inside the instant.

These images were taken yesterday in Cala Fonda. 
I hope you like. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

cookie compliance