Thursday, April 3, 2014

Freedom wings


I watch the red warm blood of sons of wood
that dreams a life of water, sun and mud
the songs beside the fire under sky
stars like candles, signs of brotherhood
I read this hope in golden words of love
made all of sweat, and hands and heart and work
of people that  for ever will be kings
without harsh crowns destroying freedom's wings.


Jeremias Soler
.
.


 Foremost, I wrote this poetry.
Then, I thought that It could be a song. I caught the guitar, I went to the kitchen, I accepted to sing bad, without worries about perfections or image, and I improvised the melody I felt while I read and sang these words. My video camera was on because my original idea was hear the song after the recording and to write it. This is a way of composing that I have put into practice some times.
The result is this that you can watch on video; It is not the best interpretation of my life, but It is unique, because is the recording of the song in the same time the song was composed. I hope you like.

Here you are the lyrics and Chords. In the video I put the nut in the sixth fret. I means that Do turn into #Fa, Sol into #Do, lam into #rem, etc. You can put the nut wherever you want.



.
.
.
This song is registered in some offices of author property, you can freely sing citing the author. Licence Creative Commons.
.
.
.

3 comments:

cookie compliance