Saturday, March 29, 2014

The land of brave is the home of freedom too.



Because you let me go away,
I'm with you.
Because you hear my voice as my voice is,
I'm with you.
And when mountains tremble and all is grey,
when it's the time of going away,
perhaps with emptiness, 
or a strange loneliness,
I'm with you.

Because we're two,
I'm with you.
Because I have my word and you have yours,
I'm with you.
And when the deep blue light 
of a wild and free sea
calls us towards the horizon,
I'll sail with you 
on a bright crystal,
searching adventures and knowledges,
in a world of syrens and godesses,
where differences will be treasures,
and people will not fear strange sounds.
We'll walk together
by wide grounds of gardens 
and unlooked-for paths 
that change their sense 
with random script
written by magicians of old lost worlds
who know the human's core.

Because you're free,
I'm with you.
the land of brave is the home of freedom too. 

Jeremias Soler
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


3 comments:

  1. DFree on a deserted beach,my favourites inTurkey .I love the swimming,the clear blue skies and the lovely dunes to shield oneself fromnthe midday sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first went publicly nude on a beach about seven years ago,I was very self concious ,butloved every moment of it.This year I'll go to Turkey and spend the entire afternoons bronzing my bare buttocks in the dunes..Inhave a lot of stories to tell,fun times for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments James! Enjoy the sea!

    ReplyDelete

cookie compliance